Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Are you Running Away from Your Vision?

 Are you Running Away from your Vision, especially when you're given in the area where you are lacking?
             You don't run away from vision, you run with it.
              Habakuk 2:2


We live in a world that's on the fast lane. Whatever I want, I want it right now. Hence, some people have left their vision in pursuit of their ambition. Its so easy to think that the other way which is fast to be the right route to success in life but you must have heard, "there's no short cut to success and nothing good comes easy." There are different reasons why people have come to abandon their vision apart from the wanting a fulfillment the quickest way. One I've come to know is when they're given a vision in the area where they are lacking, they'll prefer to tell the Lord He made a mistake rather than run with it. Yes! They'll shy away from such responsibility because of the mockery of people. But remember you don't run away from vision, you run with it.

I was once told of a woman of God gifted in praying for the fruitfulness of the womb for women, many did return to testify but had no child of hers. And Paul in the bible had to live with a thorn on his flesh 2 Corinthians 12:7. But that didn't stop them from being used by God. As you've chosen to run, remember Jonah's story, he didn't have to run far before his vision caught up with him. The truth is; no matter how great, successful, blessed, anointed etc you are, someone will still have some ill words to describe you. You didn't give yourself the vision, God did. So go ahead and run with it, He will make the provision. You can't be wiser than God. Whatever trial  you've had to go through is for you to triumph. So, learn as many lessons as you can while at it, so that, you can help others survive and live gloriously.

Your going through maybe to help someone come through in life. Run with your vision as the Lord has laid it down and let your mockers of day be those to celebrate with you tomorrow. It won't be easy believing but I know its the best choice you can make. God is not man that He should lie, if He says it, He'll do it. If He gives it, He'll perfect it. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I could totally relate to your words as I read this brilliant post.
    I honestly believe that, if we can just step away from our ambitions for a moment and look within - I mean really take a long and honest look - only then can we begin to understand who we really are.
    I have noticed, too, whenever I try to follow my heart and improve myself as a human being...others tend to criticize and knock me.
    At those times, I feel I am being challenged to stand up for all I believe in.
    Sometimes I am strong enough, sometimes not.
    But I do believe it is important to never give up trying.:)

    Have a great day! :))

    ReplyDelete