Sunday, September 13, 2015

Testimony Point: God Delivered my Wife from a Centipede that Wanted to Enter her Private Part and Host of other Testimonies.

The Lord is doing wonders in the life of His people. Let's share our testimonies in order to build up our faith daily that; God is indeed still on the throne.

FIRST TESTIFIER:

God Delivered my Wife from a Centipede that Wanted to Enter her Private Part

I want to thank God for what he has done for me and my wife. After the last blood of sprinkling, God delivered me and my wife from the hands of the enemies. The devil stroke us at about 2am, when a centipede was about to enter my wife private part but God set us free by the blood of sprinkling. All thanks to God Almighty.


Mr and Mrs P.F.A

To know more about blood of sprinkling read  Hebrews 12:24

 SECOND TESTIFIER:

God Took Charge of the Car Driven by my 3 year old Nephew

I want to appreciate God for being God, the great deliver, the mountain mover. I went to visit my sister and we were in the sitting room talking when we heard a loud noise. We quickly rushed outside to ask what the commotion was all about. That's when we were told my 3year old nephew got into the parents car, started the ignition and drove the car. How he manged this we do not know and he hit a bus, which was the sound we heard. I want appreciate God, no one was injured and the little child is alright. We don't know what we would have if he had entered the road.

Sister Weyimi


THIRD TESTIFIER

God Rescued my Son from the hands of Kidnappers: 

I want to appreciate God on behalf of myself and the family for all he has done for us.
Firstly; God delivered my daughter-in-law from the snare of death.
Secondly; my son was kidnapped by kidnappers and tortured for four(4) days, along Sapele-Warri express road. I called our father in the church, Pastor Israel Olajide and he prayed with me, my unit members did not relent in prayers. I want to appreciate God that my son was miraculously delivered him from where they took him to which is about 8 hours journey from to the road. God is indeed mighty.

Deaconess G.O.

These are wonderous work the Lord is doing and you can be part of it by joining the winners family.

Wednesday Service: 5pm
Sunday Services: 6:30am and 8:35am
Venue: Living Faith Church, Winners chapel, Crudas road, Sapele or any of the branches closes to you.

The great wonders of God have a way of reproducing itself, so, if you have a testimony that you know can help a fellow brethren to grow in faith, do not hesitate in sharing it. I pray as you send in the testimonies, I published these testimonies and people get to read them, that; the Lord will grant us all our expectations and exceptional favour. You can send in your testimonies to onopinkjournal@gmail.com or thepinkjournalng@gmail.com. Cheers!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment