Thursday, September 24, 2015

Testimony Line: Saved from Committing Murder, when my Target Disappeared.

I am a 200 level Student of one of the higher institution in Lagos, I have been a cultist for the past five years. On Tuesday 16th of SEptember 2015, I was sent on a mission to kill  a fellow student who resides around Akinola Winner Zone fellowship. I was given his passport and details with an acid which I was to use on the person. On getting to the area, I was able to locate the person but found him with a group of people distributing tracts during the evening raid. As I got close to the person, he reached out to me with a tract saying brother God bless you. I collected the tract and kept monitoring him, so as to carry out my operation. Suddenly, the person disappeared right in front of my eyes. I was shocked as I have carried out many operations but this one was different.

When I got home, I read the tract and saw Winners Chapel written on it. So, I decided to locate a nearby Winners Chapel Church to see if I could still locate the person. On getting there, I couldn't find him and was arrested by the Holy Spirit. When the altar call was made, I came out and gave my life to Christ.

BROTHER ADEWALE GANIU

Just as God blind folded this man eyes from doing evil against the brother that reached out to him with tract, so will God blind fold all of our enemies from seeing us in Jesus Name (Amen). And you can follow the testifier steps by locating any Winners Chapel Church closest to you. God will do greatly by you as you do so, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment