Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday.com

In TPJ house, Friday.com is our way of saying in Pidgin English Friday don come!” LOL! Delta Central, we dey represent wella ehn! This day, in the hearts of many workers and even on their lips is the slogan Thank God It’s Friday (TGIF). And this weekend is a special one. Most people are excitedly looking forward to it because it’s the valentine season; a season to show and share love.
So, if you're asked to wish/pray for one thing out of these three items, what will it be?

1) A car
2) A house
3) Five million naira
 There is Someone waiting to grant an answer to that prayer/wish. Let me whisper the secret into your ears: "It’s our Father in heaven; we just need faith." Miracles still happen and wishes can be granted... Let the wish-and-pray begin with TPJ house crew. Nor vex! Na Bible talk am say "the husbandman shall be the first partaker” (2Tim 2:6) LOL!  Cheers!

7 comments:

  1. I pray for a house that God can help me build to become a home. When my family sits together, we'd be at peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray for a car that will take me and its passengers from our present place to the promised place; that every passenger it carries may live a life of undeniable impact with endless possibilities, and die satisfied and empty (having poured out themselves to the passengers left behind).

    ReplyDelete
  3. All this can only happen when we rely solely on God our maker...I pray God gives us the grace to trust in Him only...Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. five million to start a business that will enable me buy all that I desire
    . including the car and house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish 4 a home big enough 2 accommodate all of my loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pray for ahouse, 5million and a car.......I know in due time HE can give dem all to me.Father provide that which is most important right now Amen.

      Delete
  6. 5million will make lots of sense but let it be your will LORD. Amen

    ReplyDelete