Monday, September 21, 2015

PDP Put Under Blast by Labour Party Strategist.


Democracy: the government that gives everybody a voice to speak. That I'm beginning to greatly understand in this nation of ours. And there are attacks and counter attacks flying from everywhere; from the national seats of affairs to the local government areas.
Read a facebook post by one of the Labour party die hard member in Okpe Local Government Area, of Delta State, Oghenevwede Omasheye.


I brought APGA to OKPE local govt.I spent my hard earned money and made the party popular in OKPE local govt.I became the House of assembly candidate of the party in OKPE constituency.Because of the political reality on ground, the interest of my people at heart and the wind of change that blew,I defected to labour party and sacrificed my ambition for the growth and development of OKPE politics. However, some miscreants are parading themselves as APGA stalwarts. These so-called politicians are PDP agents, and they don't have any political relevance, pedigree, structure and followers in their locality. Any registration done in my name as APGA leader is baseless and illegal.I am loyal and committed to labour party and our case is in the election petition tribunal and %100 sure of victory soonest.Proudly labour party strategist.

No comments:

Post a Comment