Sunday, September 20, 2015

Testimony Line: Kidnappers Ransom Money Recovered.

Great is our God and forever we will testify of His goodness.


First Testifier:
Kidnappers Ransom Money Recovered.

I want to appreciate God on behalf of my sister whose son was kidnapped along Auchi road. Five days later, they called for ransom, which we paid and he was released. Three days later, they recovered all that the kidnappers took from them.

Dncs D.O

NB
The means of recovery wasn't stated.

Second Testifier
Healed from Strange Itching in the Toe.

I want to appreciate God of the Winners family for healing me of strange itching in the toe. It all started when I was a child after the death of my mother. When the itching start, I will run to my grandmother to help me rub the toe before I will have peace. This, I was doing till I became a grown woman.

I have used all medication but to no avail. Towards the end of one of the services in my church, the man of God, Pastor Israel Olajide said; there's someone here having itching of the toe and he prayed and I claimed the prayer for me. up till today, the itching has stopped. And I have got my healing. I give God the glory.
Praise the Lord.

Sister B

God is still on the throne and doing wonders. It is your turn and time to share your own testimony. You can join any of the Living Faith Church; Winners Chapel closest to you for a turn around. God bless you.
And you can send your testimonies to onopinkjournal@gmail.com. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment