Thursday, August 06, 2015

When a Lady Wants More from a Man...

                                       Photo Credit: madamenoire.com
That awkward moment when a lady realizes she wants more from the man, she considers as a dear friend. And of course she can't blatantly go out of her way to say 'hey! I love you and .....' despite civilization ladies still haven't grown that much wings to fly. Though, I'd read on the internet sometime ago of the lady that proposed to her man. So much for the 'what a man can do, a woman can do better.' Lol! It usually becomes more frustrating when she confides in a friend who tells her "give him the green light" as if being good friends isn't much of a green light.

As a lady reading this, if you've ever been in such a position and wondering which shade of green light to give, then welcome on board. I on the other hand have heard of ladies too shy to walk that road. Even me, I've found myself in such a situation at a time. But I got no liver to try flash light. My friend actually accused me of being too proud and too much of a lady. Story of my life! Well, let's get on with flashing green light if you've got the nerves. Its quite simple and easy. Not like Julia Roberts style in 'my best friend's wedding.' Even when you need to try, bear in mind that; God's plan is and will always be the best for you Jeremiah 29:11.

Be more caring but elusive: I do understand you're good friends and you care for each other. Well, add a little of extra care (spice things up). If you haven't known before now, get to find out his favourite meal and some things he cares mostly about. You know they say "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach." make sure you get that stomach filled with niceties from your kitchen whenever he gets to visit. Woe betide you, if you're a bad cook. 'I laugh in Urhobo language.' Go all the way to get him a good gift during celebration season, doesn't matter if you don't get one from him in return immediately. Just keep doing those little things that can draw you to his heart.

But be sure to be ELUSIVE, don't be all over him or on his face at all times. That's an easy way to push him far from you and he will get to know what your game is. And I don't need to tell you, that will be quite humiliating. So, keep your distance, for instance; if you work in the same office, you don't have to always go drag him for lunch or whatever it is you can do together, wait to go home after closing hours every blessed day, visit him during weekends even after spending all week together in the office. Hey! if he doesn't have a girlfriend, it'll still be too much a move on your part. Or if you're church members doesn't automatically mean you must wait for him to walk of the premises together after service either. Be available and at the same time unavailable. Give him space to think of how nice you're to him and let him miss being treated in such special way whenever you're together. A dear friend once told me 'my wife worked to get my attention. Compliments me when my ministration is good and corrects me when I don't do well. Before I knew it, I was always wanting to get her opinion' and the rest today is; a happy married life.

Calls and other issue: This is a trick because I don't think any lady will want to keep calling a man that won't call her back after a while. But then, you've being in the friend Zone meaning that aspect should have been established. So, you make sure you don't loose communication. And again don't go over board in doing so. If he hasn't been heard from for a while, call him and ask about his welfare. When you call, let him talk. Don't go sabotaging the conversation by being a talkative because of uneasiness or whatever the case may be. Afterall, you did call to hear from him and to be sure he hasn't forgotten about you. Feed his ego by letting him talk about what is going on. When you have something intelligent to add, then do and not because you feel like saying something. When he needs help and it is within your power to render it, do but don't automatically think that will change brotherly or friendly love to sensual love or as what you wish to call it.
Laugh at his jokes and not his attempt at one Lol!, compliment him and be nice to tell him too when he isn't properly dressed. And ask why? Basically, don't pretend to be what you are not.

I know, it can be itching when you're trying so hard to flash the light and yet he isn't getting the gist but don't let it affect your temper or mood. Because you may become snappy and unnecessarily angered when you shouldn't. In all of your moves, always remember you're a lady. Be polite and try harder not to over flog issues when he offends you and be able to say I'm sorry when you offend him. Haba, I've talked, actually written too much, so I'll rest my fingers here and wish you best of God's favour if you choose to try. And if you're a friend probably reading this article, don't come to my house to ask me who the brother was or else its fried chicken I'll use to stone you out *winks*.
Have a fruit bearing day and don't forget "life is worth living and people worth loving. Cheers!"




7 comments:

  1. hahahah.... all dis r/shipish is jus exhausting abeg.... someone is ur friend u like him, n u can't ask him out because of some shitty tins... biko let God have his way... life is easier that way



    if we used to divorce because we were unhappy, today we divorce because we could be happier. And if divorce carried all the shame, today, choosing to stay when you can leave is the new shame. CLICK
    RETHINKING INFIDELITY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh when men used to be men.

    Women did not need to scheme or flash any light. Men simply fought over themselves to get the women and make them their own. It was the men that schemed.

    The women even hid from view and made the men peel thru layers of friends and relatives before she could be glimpsed. A woman tries that now and old spinsterhood becomes her destiny. Ha ha.

    Men searched for the women and the rings were not too far. Because if you slack, you simply become the guest at your crush's wedding.

    Please what changed?

    Why is it the women who now have to develop strategies to be noticed for wooing. Oh yeah, that explains the skimpies, the waist trainers, the pads that bless the curves, the tons of creams and make up. Yeah.

    No. But what really happened?

    I have a guess.

    Sex became cheaper.

    Women started started giving more. Civilization told them they can equal men's sexual drive and they believed.

    The men didn't have to prove their manhood anymore before sex was delivered without a ring. If you are not offering, please shove off. The next woman is waiting.

    Now the guys have had their fill.

    Their is no longer the need to hunt. So the 'hunted' has become the hunter who has to pretend to still be the hunted. Hahahaha.

    Mtcheeeew.

    Abeg, let's go back to the ways God made it. If it is still possible.

    Men throat don long. Sex has become too free to tie yourself down too early with only one soup.

    Only the fear of God, sound principles from good upbringing can make men correctly pursue women with the right motives again.


    THERE ARE ALWAYS EXCEPTIONS TO EVERY RULE! My comment did not address the slut who has f**ked the whole world and presently has a doting husband, please.

    It is for women as a collective gender. A return to 'no marriage no sex' will do something again for womankind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice comment. You made a lot of sense. You id seems unisex but I believe you are a guy from the way you spoke. I am a lady and I really want to hear more from you. I am trying hard to follow the no marriage no sex talk etc. It's getting harder and harder. I told one of my guy friends that had a crush on me that I am looking for a boyfriend but I don't give sex and even if I would ever do it would be when the relationship is very serious heading towards marriage. My friend was like I wonder where you will find that kind of man. I was so disappointed. So meaning he himself is not that kind of man. I don't know. I am feeling very discouraged, all guys want sex. They will not start relationship without it. Seriously, I don't know how to address the issue I don't want to give in to their request because i dont want to invest my body if it is not the ultimate deal but I also don't want to remain single for ever.

      Delete
    2. Your comment actually touched me. Its a wonderful contributiSeon and thanks for that.

      Sex has become so cheap and only few men will have a reason to marry. No matter the numbers of time you called him on a daily basis, no matter the care or the help...he may not just propose and if he finally does...it could just be for sex.

      CLICK:

      HOW TO MAKE HIM NOTICE YOU

      Delete
    3. Thanks to everyone who did well to drop their comments, it gladdens my heart to read through them all. But for you anonymous I'll suggest you please click
      here

      Delete
  3. Dear Anonymous, fact is, only God can bring the right man your way these days. Even giving sex and becoming a baby mama doesn't guarantee that a guy will stick with a lady anymore.

    The only guys I know who can stomach it are real Christians who are trying their best to follow God's word. They seem rare too.

    Its just part of the end times. The world is going to sh*ts and only those who follow God's word may experience a little semblance of sanity in certain areas of their lives.

    Knowing the creator of all things on time has a way of making life issues work out for your good. You get His knowledge, understanding, wisdom and guidance on lots of issues.

    Truly locate yourself in Him thru His son Jesus Christ. He'll make a way cos He's the way.

    This may sound funny in these times where social media is trying it best to close out godly principles, but try it. Go to God with all your heart in prayer and tell Him to lead you to Himself thru His son.

    Practically give your life to Him and tell Him to lead you towards people who fear Him in truth and in deed.

    You will be shocked at the community of people you'll find. People with principles still exist.

    It takes God's word living in a man's heart not to demand sex before marriage nowadays. The average Joe doesn't believe he may survive without it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your response. It is not going to be easy to follow your advice ( it already scratches out more than half if not all of my present toasters) but I will try my best to because it is God's way and He can't be wrong. Hmm

      Delete