Sunday, September 13, 2015

Sinach Sure has the Cutest Back up Singer Ever lol! YADAH 2015.

Okay! I didn't get to attend the 2015 Asaba YADAH worship concert this year but atleast I heard lots of awesome news about the mighty presence of God as the invited ministers gave the Lord all He deserves.  And one thing that stroke some people was Sinach handsome tenor background singer. Infact, more focus was on him than Minister Sinach. Honestly, there's absolutely nothing I haven't heard about how cute he is.
I beg I don find e picture for everywhere tire, I nor see am and the one I have isn't clear enough for you and me to understand the level of cuteness as described by my dear brothers in Christ that attended the program. Oh yeah! nai ee fellow brothers dey admire nonsense commot for this singer life so ooo Lol! Well, here are some photos from the program. And you can like their facebok page here.


      Sinach Ministering
    Pat Uwaje of Midnight Crew
    Buchi Giving God praise
   The Camera man got caught up in God's presence.
   Worshipers.

Do stick around for more update later. Cheers!



   

No comments:

Post a Comment