Wednesday, February 25, 2015

The I-LOVE-YOU & I-LOVE-YOU-NOT Relationships

I Love You - He/she matches words with actions
I Love You Not - Tells you one thing and does something else. Mismatch words with actions.
I Love You - Talks in future tense.
I Love You Not - Talks in present tense
I Love You - Show genuine interest in you, your activities (studies or jobs) and all that surrounds you.
I Love You Not - Doesn't show interest, unless you seek for his/her opinion.
I Love You - Wants to be around you, spend as much time he/she could afford with you.
I Love You Not - Only remembers you when he/she needs something from you. Spilling it out; sex, money, or they need you to run an errand for them. Lol!
I Love You - Ever ready to assist you when the need arises.
I Love You Not - He/she is ever ready to exhaust all the excuses on earth, so long they stay out of your business.

Dear gentleman and lady, the one billion naira question is "which of these are you exhibiting towards your present partner?" Genuinely, answer yourself and decide to work out your relationship or save him/her from tomorrow's heartbreak by letting him/her go before it gets too complicated. Yeah! I'm talking about singles that are in relationship for now. Hehehehe! Cheers!!!

6 comments:

  1. Ok, between the lies & truth, one can't tell which is more believed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lies! people hardly appreciates the truth.

      Delete
  2. hmmmmmm singles only?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your time is limited, so don't waste it by being trapped in living the life of other people thinking. And yopu shouldn't let the noise of others opinion drown out your own inner voice. Most importantly, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. Once beaty: twice shy. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hilarious story of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sincererity in relationship matters...only be truthful and all things will work 4 u in ur relationship...let ur I LOVE YOU nor be 4 mouth...lol

    ReplyDelete