Tuesday, February 24, 2015

The Dilemma of Being Single at 30 Years and Above III

Today I wish to just share a Facebook post by Ravishing Ichabod Crane on this dilemma. LOL:
'To God who made me, I'm hanging up on the next family member or childhood neighbour that says "Sheye, go and marry." This is like the 90th time this February alone.... Haba! Marriage na by force sef? People still live normal lives without a spouse you know. When my time comes, my time don come be that. Please let's leave that to my destiny. Lol! I'm enjoying my single life and making the best use of my time.'

Marriage is good but it's not what guaranty a good life. There are more serious problems other than late marriage in our society, family and even amongst friends today. You must understand all your problem as a single person won't just vanish away when you get married. Because new ones will emerge. Good news is, God's grace is in abundance to live at peace. So, spend less time worrying about your single state for now and more time on living life to the fullest. "Everyone has got their own Saturday", a friend once told me. And in Crane writing, "When your time comes, your time don come be that." Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. wow! Nice one there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marriage is nt met 4 kids.Gabbage in,gabbage out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! please hang up the call and blacklist them too. hmm! where all this dilemma are coming from......... its only you that know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. True talk...bt it is bad to remain single when u have the opportunity to get married at first.

    ReplyDelete