Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Conversation: Cat VS Dog

Cat: Hey! I'm soft and beautiful.
Dog: Oh yeah! I'm strong and beautiful.
Cat: Look, I purr when given a rub down. It gives my owner pleasure.
Dog: I bark when bad people threaten my owners, and the enemies are afraid. It makes my owner love me.
Cat: Oh yeah? The elderly ones love having me as a pet because I'm sweet to cuddle.
Dog: The young ones love me because I'm fierce.
Cat: Ok. I'm better trained to be cautious.

Dog: …and I'm better trained to have a sixth sense.
Cat: What's that supposed to mean?
Dog: I can sense trouble miles away, and hunt anything, so long they've got a scent.
Cat:  Oh! That's special. And I'm just a home pet.
Dog: You're special too.
Cat: How?
Dog: You can chase and hunt mouse.
Cat and Dog: Hahahaha…different but relevant in different ways.

 Note: Male or female, everyone is special being who they are. Stay true to you; that's where your peace lies. Somehow you do know this, so take this as a reminder. And if you're reading this, thanks for being part of TPJ's team. We love you to be you but you're mostly loved by God.....Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. m or f we got resposibility

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the voice of the cat "different but relevant"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm! Male or female: cat n dog. Ok, thank u.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really think both are indispensable pets.

    ReplyDelete