Saturday, February 14, 2015

Church VS Club/Hotel Valentine Celebration



Hmmm! I really need to sigh before I give this comparism, because of the mixed feeling about my experience today. Should I laugh or be sober I really don't know which one to do (I wish you can see my confused face).One of the things we talk about here are real experiences. So, here are the valentine experiences from both places.
Description: https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif

Church: Opening prayer, praise and worship
Club/Hotels: Dj rolls a clash of songs which they call mixing, followed by MC's rumbling voice, mumbling meaningless  rasta words (according to them).
Church: Half or Almost full.
Clubs/Hotels: Overflowing! People have to stand.
Church: The word of God refreshes the body, soul and mind of people before the food for the physical body (not all church provide food though)
Clubs/Hotels: Drinks of all kinds: soft and alcoholic, and food that consumes the body, soul and mind.
Church: Come and celebrate without charges. Of course there will be offering lol!
Clubs/Hotels: Come and spend your hard earned money to buy goods and services *winks*
Church: Program lasts for 2 hours and sometimes extra 30 minutes.
Clubs/Hotels: Show lasts till dawn or as  drunkenness leads the spirit.
Church: Show love by cordially embracing or shaking hands.
Clubs/Hotels: Show love by smooching and cuddling; who cares?
Church: 90% Peaceful
Clubs/Hotels: 50% peaceful. In fact, your life is at risk if a fight breaks out.
Church: Balanced sound system.
Clubs/Hotels: Loud sound system that makes you speak on top your voice. Right now, my throat is parched because of the numbers of times I had to yell to communicate with my friend.

Hmmm! A deep sigh again. Yeah! We've got life to live but how one lives it is entirely up to the individual. This may be funny that you'll be rolling on the floor laughing(Rotfl) or not. Whichever, live in such a way that you may outlive life (posterity).
Note: I'll be posting Valentine Turns Violent Time. You won't wanna miss that. Yeah! My eye see something today lol!  Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. funny tin some people will leave d church to d club too. double portion hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet pple are wondering y the world is the way it is.

    ReplyDelete