Monday, February 15, 2016

Teary Eye: Florence Okechukwu of Tinsel Soap First Couple Lovely Message to her Husband on his Birthday.

Iyke Okechukwu popularly known as Chuks in Award winning Soap Opera 'Tinsel' is a year today and his wife, Florence Okechukwo (Ene in Tinsel and Chuks wife) took to her Facebook page to celebrate the love of her life both on and off set. Read her teary eyed message after the cut.

"Happy birthday boo, Over the years, I have used the word 'YES' so many times but none has been so fulfilling, so gratifying as when I said yes to you. You have been my anchor, my strength in times when most women have felt more alone in their life, you are my hero, my friend, my love, my PFL my twin soul. I cherish each day, each second as your wife, and I am honored you chose me to share with you the amazing journey, that is your life. Happy birthday boo. May this be the beginning of greater things to come. Love you to bits."

No comments:

Post a Comment