Thursday, December 24, 2015

Photos: I Couldn't Think of a Captivating Title to get you to Take a Look at this Street Boy's/Hawker Life Story but I hope you do.


Oops! Quite a long title but I just needed you to look at these 3 photos and hope someone gets inspired and keep pursuing his or her dreams until they come true. We do know that dreams do come true but many are too scared to even dream. Then I am going to ask how can your dream(s) come true if you don't dare to dream? And when you get to dream 'never give up on your dreams, hard work always leads to success in one way or the other!! NEVER EVER GIVE UP!!! Take a look at where this young man started from and where he is today after 10years.


Oh, I know someone may think this is little achievement but then, he got himself off the street and has moved up the ladder. I pray he keeps climbing higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment