Thursday, March 31, 2016

'You Can't Judge Someone only from their Looks' says Nathaniel Bassey as he Shares Throw Back Photo.

The anointed song minister, Nathaniel Bassey shared throw back photo of himself and friends which reveal how far the Lord has led him on this special assignment of being a blessing to many generations.
He wrote along with the photo these beautiful inspiring words: “Believe it or not, that's me right there(on blue). This is where the scripture, "when the Lord turned again our captivity, we were like them that dreamed" comes alive. And right beside me is in my opinion, one of the most talented musicians I have come across in my life, VICTOR ODETUNDE. A genius. He inspired me a lot. I learnt a lot from him and we practised for hours together. In fact, the song JESUS, I BELIEVE IN YOU was a tune I heard him just playing around with while having a music lesson for someone. Immediately I heard it, I said " STOP ! THATS ANOINTED BRO". He graciously let me put words on it. And today, its an anthem that has blessed many. I celebrate Gods grace in your life victor.
Anyway, back to my picture. I’m sure you can see from it that I have lots of story to tell. So when you see myadd small weight, don't judge me (lol). It could only have been a miracle. Lol.
That's why you can't judge someone only from their looks.”

No comments:

Post a Comment