Saturday, March 19, 2016

Omotola Jalade Sense of Humour got the Better of her as she goes on 20th Anniversary Trip with Husband.


Honestly, until now, I didn't know the actress has got this hilarity nature. Well, I believe it has got to be so when you've spent 20 years with a man giving his best to help you actualise your dreams without restriction. Happy Anniversary to them!! See what she wrote after the cut. 

"Bye London... Getting on board again...some looooonnnnnggggg journey...see him struggling to keep his eyes open ".
 

She shared the photo and wrote: "20 years ago he said to me pack for I week babes we going somewhere tomorrow.It became my honeymoon to Côte d'Ivoire, my first time on a private jet and he flew the plane! Yesterday, he said to me pack for 10 days babes we going somewhere!He's still flying as I await ... anticipating like a kid again ... Where could it be this time?"

No comments:

Post a Comment