Friday, March 18, 2016

Lol! Fan Writes to Airtel Communication Network.

Honestly, for a long time now, I do not know what to make of Nigeria Tele-communication system. I used Airtel and magic began to happen when you make subscription which they will readily collect the money but no data. And when you call their customer centre, you get to hear stories that should only happen in the movie ‘Merlin’ like you used up the money because the subscription wasn’t made as at the time you started making use of the internet. It doesn’t matter if you tell them; there was no money because the money left your account immediately you dialled the subscription code. 
Then try using Glo and you will need to school yourself to stay sane, so that the slow network won’t successfully drive you crasy. As for MTN, the subscription will probably wipe your account dry before you realise you’ve spent so much on subscription. The other networks I am yet to try. So, I sure can relate with that gentleman appreciating Airtel for ratifying his subscription palava by posting on Facebook this message
“Bravo..
All thanks to Airtel Nigeria for sorting out my Network Subscription Problem which had limited my time online for over a week now.
Now, am BACK.
My profound apologies for my absence.”

No comments:

Post a Comment