Tuesday, December 29, 2015

The Act without an Art Scenes - Zee World Series.

There is no doubt, many people have come to learn and know so much about family bonds from the various Bollywood series on Zee World. Even I have become addicted to some of them but I have some concerns. It seems the producers of certain series have forgotten that the viewers of these movies are sensible humans and some are well educated and exposed. Yet, there are scenes that make me feel you think otherwise about your viewers or maybe science has improved more than I have come to know or it is an acceptable doctrine in your society.

There are three series (Married again, The promise and Saloni) that I will go to any length to make sure I do not miss any of the episodes. Because I’ve learned and still learning so much about family values and relationships and I do wish more interesting ones  will come up after they have ended.

My concern right now, is about some scenes in ‘Saloni’ and I am quite curious about them. I pray for clarification. Kaveri, Samar’s wife/Saloni sister-in-law (please pardon me if spelt wrongly) ability to fake her pregnancy for months without the husband finding her out. The family being successfully kept in the dark, of course can be accepted but that of a man she shares the same room and bed with every night is very difficult for me to accept. Is it that Samar never made any move to be intimate with his wife all through the duration of her pregnancy? If no, then, there should have been relative scene to make one understand how Kaveri managed to keep the husband away from her bed all through the duration of the pregnancy. Or maybe there was one but I missed it.

Secondly, how can the baby she birthed prematurely develop matured lungs to breathe on her own? I believe premature babies were supposed to be kept in an incubator until they are fully developed to breathe to avoid medical complication. Well, I do know times are changing but I still can’t help my confusion about these aspect of the series. Of course, it is a series, a make believe but then, it is real humans that will get to watch it and you just may never know how deeply your movies may affect and change some viewers lives. Please do consider deeply some of these minor oversights. Because the make believe is usually impacting the society.

Cheers!

Letter from a dear fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment