Monday, December 21, 2015

Former British Footballer, David Beckham and his Son Fights on Instagram.

David and Victoria Beckham oldest son, Brookenly Beckham shared some interesting tips on  how to take the perfect Instagram picture which is contrary to that of his father. 

16-year-old Brookenly believes  in paying attention to one's surrounding despite the fact that selfie is the 'in thing today.' And also to take some time to relax even though Instagram can be real fun. But his father, David Beckham number 1 rule on IG is to make it all fun and that's something he has proved to be good at in recent times.


When Beckham was asked about the little rivalry between him and his son on Graham Norton Show this week, he said there's nothing wrong in having a little father and son rivalry.

Another incident that got the footballer laughing was his comment on a selfie his son posted recently wearing an old school Ralph Lauren and he simply commented "that's my jumper." When quizzed further he explained "It was my jumper so I had to tell him! I do find him going in my wardrobe – even though he doesn't think I'm a cool dad, I still find him wearing my clothes every single day."

Brooklyn has more than 4million followers, so, one could say he is doing great.

No comments:

Post a Comment