Friday, August 07, 2015

Loving Your Lover.

Have you seen such a man
Whose great height
Makes mountains bow in shame?
Whose shoulder width
Makes the ocean roll in confusion?
Oh! The fluttering of my heart
At the thought of him
Makes the eagle fly low in awe.

Have you heard of such a man
Whose melodious voice
Makes the bird's song unpleasant?
Whose resounding laughter
Makes the thunder rumble to cease?
Oh! The lighting up of my eyes
At the imagination of him
Makes the sun go into hiding.

Can you imagine such a man
Whose great strength
Makes the Lion fear greatly?
Whose non-weakened might
Makes host of soldiers discomfited?
Oh! He can't be a man
When I tried to reason
As my mind couldn't comprehend it.

Do you know such a man
Whose long stride
Makes lightening flash too slow?
Whose warm embrace
Makes a volcano eruption too cold?
Oh! The wealth of my knowledge
In knowing him
Makes my home beautiful.

What can you give to Him
Whose beautiful apparel
Makes Gold to loose value?
Whose glorious reflection
Makes diamonds sparkles too dull.
Oh! How worthless is life
Without him
Being everything to me and you.

To read other poems written by Onomiroro kindly click  here ; here and here
Have a fruit bearing day and don't forget "life is worth living and people worth loving." Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Oh how utterly beautiful!
    This awesome poem has honestly touched my heart...here I have found the elusive words I had been seeking all my life...to express those emotions that, until now, I could only feel.

    Wow...what a talent!
    Thank you so much for sharing...:)

    Have a wonderful weekend.:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such an heart warming comment, got me turning all pinky and giving God praise for the privilege. Thanks for stopping by and do have a lovely weekend too.
      xoxo.

      Delete