Monday, March 23, 2015

Wish Away Monday 2.

Ohhhh! I wish the weekend could yet continue. I need 3 more hours to sleep. Could someone grant me that wish? I know there are more people thinking the same thought as I am. And weighing the possibility of it. Yeah! Extra hour(s) of sleep means going
late to work, lectures, shop etc. Of course, it isn't worth the consequences.

So, knowing we can't wish away Monday, get your working shoes on and let the hustling and bustling begin. After all, there must be a beginning in order to have an ending. For you to truly enjoy the weekend, give your job, study the best. And take this to heart: no matter how good or bad you think you are at doing what you're doing today, try acquire the important skills of learning how to learn. There's always room for improvement. Let's go have the most productive week ever! Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment