Saturday, February 20, 2016

Ben Bruce Shares Photos from his 60th Birthday Bash.

First of all, I was taken aback he's 60 years old. Well, some of his fans including me sort of, who are praying he becomes the next president of the country just might be disappointed. But then, the present one is above 70, so we were told.
 
Okay! Back to the birthday, of course you know I wasn't  there but kept track of the flow and somehow I could picture and dance to the rhythm in spirit. Just kidding. All the same, it was a great success and one of a kind birthday bash that had several artist performing for free.

D'banji even made a great birthday declaration of wanting to work with Don Jazzy anytime, anyday. Although Don Jazzy stood him up. Quite a brave comment I will say, oops should be I will write.

The most touching message I got to read is Omotola Jalade wish of calling him 'An Uncommon Man with Common Sense.' I do agree with her, especially with the #BuyNaijatogrowtheNaira campaign that he has set up. And with the production coming from the country we sure need to give ourselves some credit. Sorry, I should be sharing photos from the bash right? Okay here are the ones hitting the waves or lines for now.
Omotola Jalade and Ono Bello
 
Toke Makinwa
 





 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment