Monday, February 29, 2016

Amazing Photos from Don Moen Son's Wedding, Michael to his Heartthrob.

Pastor Don Moen took to his Facebook page to share some beautiful photos from his son, Michael wedding to his heartthrob, named Caylin. We pray they enjoy God's blessings in their union. Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Michael Moen.
PS: Many times, I find it difficult/confused to understand the examples Christians are supposing to be showing to the world and what is actually being shown. Yes! I just wrote that because of that wedding gown, but then, what do I know?

1 comment:

  1. That’s a wonderful party! I loved the couple. They look charming together. It seems that both enjoyed a lot on their big day. I want to have such a joyful wedding ceremony at Chicago wedding venues. Hoping to find the venue soon!

    ReplyDelete