Thursday, October 08, 2015

Hey Snap out of it! God Loves the Sinner More, even though He Hates the Sin.


I came across this post shared on Facebook by Prophetess Tera Carissa while I was brain storming on what to write on Ono Pink Journal weekly 'Snap out of it' series on Thursdays. And yes, its the greatest information I could share with you. Its sure a heart lifting, smile breaking lips apart and reconciliation piece.

#‎LOVE‬ covers a multitude of sins. At the salon with Cinnamon. While cradling him so he could sleep in my arms, unbeknownst to me, he was gnawing through my VERY expensive handbag LOL!!! When I looked down at the handle of my purse I almost went IN until this little face looked up at me. One look at this face made me value him more than a material good that can easily be replaced. Does that mean he shouldn't be taught right from wrong? NO. It just means I would rather have to repair a handbag than repair his heart from my scolding him. So it is with ‪#‎God‬! When He could go IN on ANY one of us, often times He chooses to woo us to repentance through grace, mercy, and love instead. Why? Because as much as He hates the sin, He ‪#‎loves‬ the sinner even more.

And don't forget "life is worth living and people worth loving." Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Aww! This is so on point. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete