Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Testimony Line: Eight years of Barrenness broken Via Prophetic Declarations.

I and my wife got married Nov, 16 2007, the first year passed with expectation but no sign of fruitfulness. The second year came and we started believing God strongly for a change but no show. It got to a stage, family pressure kicked in from both side and we became confused. We didn't know if to break the marriage or to stay together with baby or not. It got so bad that we almost separated. But I kept trusting God.


Last two years, a new pastor,  Pastor Israel Olajide was transferred to our church, Living Faith Church a.k.a Winners Chapel that is throwing fire everywhere. I and my wife got back together fully and started claiming all prophetic declaration about fruitfulness from the altar. I even had to go for deliverance because I needed a change. My wife too was always doing the same, claiming declaration both the ones that concerns her and those that do not, so long it is prophetic declaration.

The God of Winners who never fails showed up for us and my wife took in and gave birth to a beautiful girl, after 8years of barrenness. I named her; Treasure, Joy, Oghenekobirue Dore. To God be all the glory.

Testifier: Dnc Abel Dore.

NB: Being a church member I took the time out to get the photos. And you can be the next testifier. Join us in fellowship every Wednesday by 5:00pm or Sundays by 6:30am and 8:35am, first and second service respectively at Crudas Road, if you live around Sapele, Delta State or you can locate any Winners Chapel closest to you. God is raising up giants in our midst, you can be one!!!
       Deacon and Deaconess Abel Dore.

       Other babies dedicated the same day.

No comments:

Post a Comment