Sunday, April 26, 2015

Who Did I Marry? You or She's Still on Her Way?

Have you read the first episode of who did I marry? If not check here I don't think there's anything more to narrate today because the picture did a good job of that but
Ladies oh beautiful ladies, you're beautiful just the way you are. If one man doesn't like you that way, someone else will. So, I hate to say that insecurity is driving majority of women to the extreme in the usage of artifices in the name of a make over. What happened when you have to take down or turn over the make over, then he'd see the real you. My candid suggestion to everyone of us.
- Let him get to see us atleast once before the "I do" just the way we're truly are. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. La prevalencia total que hallaron fue del cuatro con diecinueve por cien en niños y del uno con diecisiete por ciento en pequeñas.


    My site: facultad de psicologia mar del plata materias primas reynosa mx

    ReplyDelete