Monday, April 06, 2015

Easter Eclectic Question - Who Do I Marry?

Yesterday, It was about the married couples question "Who Did I Marry?" And I got some comments about being too young to get married. Also, singles don't want to be left out. Infact, my dear friends have put me under house arrest, until this post is up. A forum too but for singles with conflicting choice to make. It'll be from both ladies and gentlemen sides. And it'll be every saturday at 12pm. The basic positive and negative qualities will be outlined for people to give a clear opinion, that may help in making a good choice.

Before the question, I must say; in life, our experiences today is based on the choices we made yesterday. It is not everything that's pleasant to your eyes, that's good for your life. So, before you make any choice be sure of:
- God's position in the choice
- The impact it'll have on your family (positive or negative).
- How it'll affect your future. (Positive or negative).

Alright! Ladies first *winks* - Who Do I Marry? Between these two gentlemen
1) Positive qualities.
An handsome business man, well to do, lovable, caring etc.
Negative qualities
He hardly makes one complete sentence without using past tense for present tense. Can't pronounced the letter "R" in a word. And very arrogant/commanding.
2) Positive qualities
Gentle and very calm, hardly gets angry, quick to apologise and forgive when offended.
Negative
He lied about having two children with another woman. (They aren't married anyway). It was when he was making plans for introduction, the lady came to create scene in his house.
Today, there won't be no question on the gentleman's part because none has being gotten yet, on saturday it will be then.
To be part of this forum, kindly send a mail with your conflicting choice to meetono@yahoo.com or thepinkjournalng@gmail.com. Cheers!

6 comments:

  1. seriously onoz? i should choose a liar over someone who can"t modify his nouns????i prefer a jor... no baby mama wahala for me



    Words can only do so much. Hugs can do much more than words, but when hugs can’t do anything, that’s where faith kicks in. For me, words and hugs were not enough, but I had no faith. So I tried to give up. At age 10, I tried to drown myself in 6 inches, or 15 centimeters of water, in my home. I told my dad I just wanted to relax, but really, I wanted to end my life. I had enough. I had enough. Ok? Click OVERCOMING HOPELESSNESS to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Be ready to have "dowry" be replaced by "diary."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Choose same with Favour, if he likes he should replace love with luff and children with sheedren no p, * tongue out * Okeh...lol.


    Rellanaija.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. No one wants to live with a 'lion' at any point in time. Incorrect nouns or tenses can always be corrected and improved upon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Su adquisición se relaciona con el sistema hipocampal y otras estructuras del lóbulo temporal medial del cerebro.



    Feel free to visit my web site: la facolta di psicologia trieste submarine pictures during the renaissance

    ReplyDelete