Sunday, April 05, 2015

Happy Easter - Risen Above The Dust.

Joyful! Joyful Lord, we adore Thee for the resurrection of your son; our Lord Jesus Christ. Who has conquered death and risen above the dust, having bored our sins and sorrow (Luke 24). Together, we rise with him from sin and
every predicament of life. May our days on earth be filled with His unconditional/unbeatable love in jesus name, Amen.

Yes! You and I have got a reason to celebrate and that's Resurrection of Jesus not increase in alcohol consumption or otherwise. Today; let our lives reflect the love God has Shown and still showing us. Bountiful shall His blessings continually be upon us. Happy Easter celebration. Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. jesus is risen



    Words can only do so much. Hugs can do much more than words, but when hugs can’t do anything, that’s where faith kicks in. For me, words and hugs were not enough, but I had no faith. So I tried to give up. At age 10, I tried to drown myself in 6 inches, or 15 centimeters of water, in my home. I told my dad I just wanted to relax, but really, I wanted to end my life. I had enough. I had enough. Ok? Click OVERCOMING HOPELESSNESS to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete