Tuesday, July 21, 2015

CHIC: He Threw me Out of his House After Two Children. But the Lord Blessed me with a Job Worth Hundreds of Thousand as Salary. Now he Wants me Back With Speed.

Comic Heart Issues Compilation (CHIC) of the day: Lol! at remote in hand and fast forwarding motion of the story.  'And they say money can't buy love.' I hope you enjoy reading today's story.

Hello to fellow Tpj readers; Life they say is not a bed of roses and I've experienced the piercing of my own thorns. I'm not so good with words, so pardon me if my explanation becomes clumsy. I started dating my ex when we were in S.S1, I first protested against sex until we get to the university. But after much pressure and so many other girls flocking around him, I was forced to succumb. He's a very handsome boy and quite intelligent. That month, I got pregnant and fine bobo will neither say yes or no to the paternity of my child. My parents strongly kicked against abortion, so, the journey of no return began. At 7months, a friend Suggested abortion again and arranged for me to have the baby as still-birth. But my baby refused to die when she came out. Of course, with no choice, she was incubated.

When my mother saw the state I was, she had mercy and started supporting me and managed to convinced my father to forgive me. Fast forward to 5years later, my daughter father came back into my life, pleading for forgiveness and finally opened up to his responsibility as a father. By then, I was in final year and he's a corp member. A year after his service, he got a job in the ministry and got me pregnant again. We agreed I moved in with him, though there's not much for a marriage yet. My parents kicked strongly against it but I felt too embarrassed to stay on with my parents with two children. Another fast forward to 6years after; no job, no dowry payment. Rather, he keeps nagging over everything, how old I'm looking, skips meal bottom line; he doesn't care for me and the children any longer. I was forced to beg from my mother in order to survive. A day came that he raised his hands on me, knowing fully well that's one thing I will never tolerant from a man. So, I bundle myself and children with my head bowed in shame back to my father's house. I knew he purposely did that inorder to send me packing.

In the midst of insult and humiliation, I pleaded with my father to help me with a job because my mum has informed me of him being given a slot amongst the ones allocated to oil producing areas. Finally, telling him to do it if not for me but for the sake of his grandchildren, he agreed. That didn't go well with my siblings but that's not the story I intend to share. Well, I got the job in the oil firm and was posted to the accounting department. My first salary was Five hundred and sixty five thousand Naira (565,000). Remote in hand let's fast forward to six months later, omo guy came to my office with tears talking about story of his life. How sorry he was for throwing me out. And if I as much as sneeze, he'll go pay my dowry. This is the same man that did a young undergraduate girl introduction 2months after I left his house. What has changed? Am I not the same old woman? As if; if he was taking care of me, I'll be looking unkempt. When, he has finished telling all the story on earth, I told him bye,bye. He should go and enjoy his young sisi, me; Im going to enjoy my money with my children. Imagine! and they say money can't buy love. Abi I do bad?

2 comments: