Friday, October 07, 2016

The Day Wait.

The day will come
Not one second too early
Not one second too late
It will be right on time.
Perfect becomes the word.
It will wipe away the pain of yesterday

and the worries of today.
Take over the fear of tomorrow
Encompassing each moment with peace.
The heart warming smiles on my lips
a reflection of the joy within.
The outburst of laughter
resound in merriment.
The day will come
Wait for it.


Habakkuk 2:3; For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
What day are you waiting for? To get food on the table and pay your bills without stress, hold your baby in your hands, get over debts, get a job, say I do, breakthroughs in life, ministry/career, find salvation and deliverance.....? Whatever it is, remember, the Lord is not a late God, He's always right on time.
Yeah! Friday Don come, have a beautiful one. I really can’t express how much I appreciate the time you stop by here and I but pray for the rain of God's blessings on you and me continuously in the name of Jesus, Amen.

Cheers!

3 comments: