Monday, October 17, 2016

The Straw to Draw.


So, I had a very unsettling day and I truly thought I won’t be able to get to post something today especially Monday wake up call. Well, here are few words that I hope can be helpful though it is quite late for a call.  I can’t say this is applicable to everyone but there’s a point in time in one’s life that a reflection is usually carried out on what was and wasn’t done. A re-evaluation to know what needs to be given up or held onto. This includes the beings and the things.

In all of it remember a man’s breakthrough is dependent on his readiness.
Doing and waiting for God's will isn't the easiest thing to do. But it’s easier than living in hell with the devil.
Everybody's got a story to tell. How successful your story is, determines who listens to it. Everyday is a new day to write a better story.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment