Saturday, May 28, 2016

Nyekeira Iman Thomas was never Missing - Sister.

I really don't understand  what is going on here, but I am just glad it is good news that Nyekeira Iman Thomas was never missing. Yesterday, I made a publication about a missing child which was twitted by someone that claims to be her sister. Click here if you missed it. I woke up this morning to find the above twit by another sister who's now claiming the child wasn't missing at all, that it was a messy custody case that led to the declaration of her missing. See more twits after the cut.


Well, I give God thanks she's safe, sound and with her family. I really get confused when parents who are meant to be the protector become the predators set to ruin their children lives. I pray they find the grace and strength to be reasonable and keep the child out of their fights.

No comments:

Post a Comment