Saturday, May 07, 2016

I Wonder how much you will pay Nigeria Police for this.....

A friend, Faisal Saddiq shared this post on Face of an  appreciative Cameroonian who sent a message to the Oklahoma City Police Department,  USA narrating how one of their officers came to his rescue when he ran out of gas.  Read message and see more photo after the cut.
 
"Hello. My name is Bisong, originally from Cameroon. I was driving from Norman to Oklahoma City last week, trying to get away from the possible tornado. I ran out of gas and was stuck on the highway. I didn't know what to do. This officer showed up (believe he is a sergeant) and helped me out. I rode in his cruiser and got gas, which he himself put in my car while I watched him. Please, I want you guys to celebrate him. I don't know his name but here are the pics I took.
Great job Sgt. Burris!"

And I am forced to ask how much do you think a Nigerian police will charge for this? Especially when they get to charge you for doing nothing as seen on our roads despite our cries for the government to reform theofficers.

No comments:

Post a Comment