Monday, September 05, 2016

The Tear shouldn't Wear you Out!

A slight or minor injury could become a major one if not well treated early enough. That's what happens when we let a mistake depressed us to lose the ability to make major or life transforming decisions about our lives.


Life has no duplicate; you should know that by now. You've got to live it once with the licence to learn by teaching yourself or from others. In learning means you can't get it right at all time. Even noble men didn't. They failed severally before they could become successful. That makes their stories more interesting and educative. It will be less of a story to tell if they've succeeded at first try.
Sometimes you don't just learn to succeed but also to fail inorder to achieve greater success. Thomas Edison made that clear. If he had refused to try one more time, he won't have been the inventor he's known to be today because I believe someone else would have been curious and strong enough to still invent what we enjoy as electricity today.
So, if you're still thinking of giving up after reading this post please before you do, share the dreams and failure story with me and I promise to try remember to include your name when the success story is being told tomorrow.
Your greatness is sure so is the opposition to it.  There will be opposition(s) to your success and more after you succeed. Which could be within and outside your domain. Sometimes we are our own opposition. I have three scripts started on and abandoned because I kept asking myself how do I get any of it produced or someone to look at it after spending time to write. But I've got to take the first step and get it written before having to worry about how to take the next one. You can’t walk carrying your two feet at once. It must be one step after the other.
Your ability to handle opposition(s) at the beginning will determine your ability to handle them when you arrive at your destination of success. Haven't you heard or read that 'attaining success is easier than maintaining it?'  Get back on top and don't worry who mocks you now because they will rock with you later.
Take a cue from Micah 7:8; Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. And Proverbs 24:16; For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.
Have fruits bearing day and week. I love you more each day and learning to make keeping you in my prayers the best thing I could do, Job 42:10, Psalm 122:6. I hope you do the same for me and our nation. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment