Sunday, January 01, 2017

We got here! But where exactly is 'here?'


We got here (you and I), to a new/fresh start for the Lord has kept us and our loved ones. Happy new year folks!


Now, the wish has been written where exactly is here? That's a billion dollar question I was forced to ask as I watch people troop out of church after mid - night. And someone said "now they're going back to 2016 to celebrate 2017. They've fulfilled all righteousness in church, its time to hit the beer parlours. Back to same old stuff."

And no man putteth new wine into old bottles: else the new wine doth burst the bottles, and the wine is spilled, and the bottles will be marred: but new wine must be put into new bottle Mark 2:22. I pray the scripture will help you find where "here" is...

I love you so very much and the Lord loves us much more than we can comprehend. Once again happy new year.

Cheers!

1 comment: