Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Popular blogger, Linda Ikeji Denies Indictment in the Unraveling N32 billion Arms Deal Scandal.

LINDA IKEJI, Popular blogger, denies receiving N240 million from sambo Dasuki. This became a trending topic on Twitter after a social commentator who goes by the name; Kayode Ogundamisi alleged that a popular female blogger got a cut in the unraveling N32 billion arms deal scandal.



As a result of the said report in which most accusing fingers are pointed to Linda Ikeji has prompted the blogger to release a statement to clear the air on the said issue.

She Responded in this manner:
" So, social commentator and activist Kayode Ogundamisi tweeted this today... He didn't mention any names but I am now trending on Twitter. Many assumes he is talking about me... And you can't blame them really..he said popular! I'm somewhat popular! He said female... I'm female...duh! LOl. He said Lagos. I live in Lagos, in a posh place called Banana Island...Lol!

‪#‎Flipweaves‬! ‪#‎Just‬ Teasing!

So people are reacting and some actually believe it! That PDP or someone in the party gave me N240 million.

For What Advert this was Why I didn't want to get politics advert money in the first place o... And but then some of you advised that I do when I asked here and I now see the gbege that I have entered...Lol

But seriously for the record...no party registered or unregistered, no human being dead or alive gave me N240m for anything. The only advert I did for PDP was a page background take-over for Former president Goodluck Jonathan... And they asked for the space after I did a page background take-over for Akinwumi Ambode. (Am sure u all saw it)

The two parties paid me same amount. I had a politics advert rate which I sent to everyone who wanted to advertise on LIB! And it was a few millions.... Which some of you followed to chop inside the giveaway that April...lol ‪#‎kinding‬!

Anyway all these bad bele people looking for ways to bring a woman down...like I always say... You can't! Except you are mightier than God! Like it or not, I'm a harding working young woman who God chose to bless the work of her hands and He is using me to bless others. Get over it! I am here to stay! Not going anywhere!

*wink* make I go find una more news Ojare!"

No comments:

Post a Comment