Saturday, December 19, 2015

Interesting Facts about Gov. Okowa's Daughter as she Weds Today.

Interesting facts about Governor's Okowa daughter of Delta State as she weds today.

Okowa Marilyn is a beautiful daughter of Delta state governor, Ifeanyi Okowa, who got married on Dec 17th 2015 at Owa, Ika North-East local government of Delta State

1. Marilyn Okowa, a lawyer and human rights activist, tied the knot on Dec 17th based on traditional while the white wedding comes up Dec 19th 2015 at Asaba, The name of Marilyn’s husband is Gbolahan


2. The new bride often agrees to become a model of dresses designed by her sister Ewi.

“I am so proud of my sister @maxinearthurs Ewi through all the challenges you have faced, it gives me great joy to see you do everything you always wished for. God has been a pillar and your strength every step of the way. I will support you everyday of my life, I will keep modeling your clothes and praising God on your behalf.”

3. Born in 1990, Marilyn celebrated her 25th birthday on January 12, 2015.

“I am acknowledging You for who You are Lord. Indeed in my life I see what You are doing. Thank you for 25 amazing years of Joy, Happiness, Strength and Growth. Thankful for the best family and my amazing friends. May my light keep shining ever brighter until the perfect day. 25 and fabulous.”

4. On November 15, she has had her bridal shower. Yellow, white and black became the main colours of the event and on Dec 17th she had her traditional marriage.

5. Marilyn also shared an amazing video from her bridal shower.

6. “I am happy because I look beautiful.”

7. “I’ve learned that fear limits you and your vision. It serves as blinders to what may be just a few steps down the road for you. The journey is valuable, but believing in your talents, your abilities, and your self-worth can empower you to walk down an even brighter path.”

8. Have a happy and prosperous life!

Congratulations

No comments:

Post a Comment