Monday, June 06, 2016

Trends of Friends: Schoolmate Heart Warming Open Letter to her Friends.

Recently, I wrote an article dedicated to friends that had been able to stand by each other over the years. Click here to read if you missed it. It turned out I am not the only one in the mood to appreciate the trends of friends which aren't allowing the change of time to change who they truly are.  Read my schoolmate, Nneka Natalie a.k.a Pepper heart warming, teary eyed and beautiful letter to her friends on Facebook. Aww! Truly, Its beautiful.

"I spent the better part of my day reflecting on my choices so far. I was really pleased. Over time I realised that when my heart(feelings) and brain(rationality) are in sync, I make healthy decisions.

Today, I celebrate all my friends. I acknowledge that you are unique. I understand that sometimes we may not get along. I really understand when you keep certain details away from me and it doesn't make me mad because as the years progress, you metamorphose....just like I do too.
I don't expect you to be perfect. Don't ever try to be. BE YOU.
All I ask is that we continue to show RESPECT to one another, pray for ourselves, sow seeds of kindness and enjoy our company as much as we can.
Let's grow old together. Let's laugh at the things that once made us sad. Let's really enjoy life.
Most importantly always remember that you are one of my healthy choices in life.
I LOVE YOU.
By the way, I will like to be addressed as 'Pepper' from now on. That's my new name lol.
-Lots of Love, Pepper."
And I love you too. If you do feel the same way about your friends, you should share this with them. Show of appreciation is a good way to strengthen your relationship. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Nneka is one of the most beautiful people I have ever met. She has a very good heart.

    ReplyDelete