Wednesday, January 20, 2016

The Thickest Dark Night can Birth the Brightest of Days.

Kirk and Tammy Franklin as they celebrate wedding anniversary. I couldn't let you miss the eye tearing message Kirk wrote to his wife, describing her as the lyrics we've all been listening to. As you read on, you'll find the message. But first to the inspirational and thought provoking message of the week.

A walk with yesterday can only keep you in the dark, for tomorrow comes with the breaking of the day/light. It doesn't matter how thick the darkness of yesterday was, there's light when a new day emerges at dawn. In the dark, nothing can be clearly seen but everything can be visualized through an intensive straining of the senses. Oh! do not forget at the end of every tunnel, there's a flood of light/brightness which can be blinding. But after a couple of blinking of the eyes, there's a comprehension that the strain has come to an end.


It may take a moment, days....years but remember from the darkness comes a new day. If there are no dark moments, there won't be emergence of a new day. Try ask the geographers, you will learn  there are days of longer darkness or day depending on the direction of the earth's movement (rotation/revolution). So are the situations man encounters in life. In every painful yesterday, a beautiful today or tomorrow can be born, depending on the direction of your movement. One can chose to walk fast when he or she threads through the darkness of yesterday. However remember, absolute care have to be taken when walking in the dark, so you don't get to fall into a ditch. Yes, you can grope your way through no matter how oppressing it may seem or feel. Because fear can only keep you rooted on the spot or paralyzed. Take life by surprise by letting hope guide your path to a glorious light.

The best time to find and follow the direction of God's ordained movement for you is always at the beginning of every year. But there's so much going on around you that needs your attention of course! But that much can be accomplished and sustained when it is pursued and presented the right way. Do not make the mistake that kept you in the dark, yesterday or last year. Take time out from all of the noise around you and find some silence that can help you move towards a better day/year.

I hope you give what you've read a thought and I pray you get a clear understanding of what I have written. Yes! I am still walking and working to find a clearer path to take as the Lord's leads this year, despite the ruckus of missing, amended, retrieved........ budget of our nation, endless corruption issues, scandals, good deeds, plotting against and for personal gain in  all sectors of life.... A little time more and we will be back on the road. But staying now is necessary, inorder not to drive roughly or take the wrong turn/get into the wrong bus/car. Do stick around more and I believe God will give us an overtaking speed in all we set out to do in life 1 Samuel 30:18.  

Of course you do remember; I couldn't let you miss this beautiful message of Kirk Franklin to his wife as they celebrate their 20th marriage anniversary (Picture of the couple above).
Kirk Wrote this message below:

"Can I take my time?!
Get past the jacket, the shoulder pads, and the grill before retainers! Today I celebrate 20 years with this woman! We were young, I was dumb, she came from a good family, I had NO family, but she was patient; not stupid. A prime example of how a good woman can change a man without breaking him down. My past was sketchy...she knew that. She didn't compromise her standard but helped me reach it. Every song you've heard over the last 20 years, she wrote it. She was every lyric, every key change spelled her name. We've seen dark days together, but we saw them, TOGETHER. Men can be dumb at times, and want what's newer, fresher, or what our other "head" thinks is better... But to fail Tammy, is to fail God. To cheat on tammy is to cheat on the kingdom, my children, and even you... Those who trust me to chase Christ with everything I got. I'm not perfect, but I'm still in love...with Tammy. Happy 20th anniversary baby! (See bae I did it without saying something nasty!😋)"

'Hmmmmm!' Beautiful words that suit a stunning woman and this just might bring tears to someone's eyes. I am actually blinking if it isn't going to start with mine or maybe I have some particles in them :). Join me in wishing them many more glorious years. And don't forget, the thickest darkness can birth the brightest day if you do not let fear paralyzed you. One love and cheers!!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful post...truly.
    Yes, this brought tears to my eyes too...and reinforced my faith in human nature.
    There are so many horrifying stories in the media today, that we are beginning to expect only more of the same.
    Here, you have given us something much better to focus upon.
    Thank you so, so much!

    Have a fabulous weekend, my dear Friend.

    Big Hugs xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you found this beautiful dearest Ygraine.

    Enjoy your weekend too

    More hugs from me xoxoxx.

    ReplyDelete